Cyberbullying is on the rise globally, and girls are reporting 3 times more harassment than boys. Additionally, since the onset of the pandemic, girls are experiencing higher rates of anxiety and depression. Our girls need us.
No More Drama!
With Girl World Peace Academy, our ultimate goal is for you to build a connection that gives girls the courage to stand up for themselves and each other as well as accept and celebrate their differences.
Peace is possible with Girl World Peace Academy!
- You aspire to make a difference in the lives of girls and young women.
- Girls in your school or community face social or emotional challenges (bullying, peer pressure, trauma, etc.) that impact their ability to thrive.
- You seek tools and content that complement your current or future SEL, prevention or after-school programming.
- You can use help getting the word out about the good you’re doing (to media, sponsors and potential participants)
- Session 1 – EmPOWERing 21st Century Girls: A conversation exploring the challenges – from cyberbullying to societal pressure – and opportunities facing girls in the Too Much Information Age.
- Session 2 – Girl Power Program Essentials: How to inspire sisterhood, increase self-esteem and encourage empathy among middle and high school girls using the three “E’s.”
- Session 3 – Publicizing Your Program: No-cost tools to promote your program to internal and external audiences – from potential participants and volunteers to media and sponsors.
- Interactive Workbook
- LIVE one-on-one coaching/consulting with Rasheda [1 hour]
- BONUS 1: Partners in Peace – Five organizations and associations to help you achieve peace PDF
- BONUS 2: School & Community Service-Learning Guide – tips to engage youth in service and volunteering PDF
- BONUS 3: Program Publicity Package – sample press release & pitch tips PDF
(Course value $895)
Be the first individual or organization to register and receive an EFG swag bag.
Questions? Learn more and schedule a FREE discovery call:
Meet Your Hostess/Coach: Rasheda Kamaria Williams
Hello there. Thank you for visiting Girl World Peace Academy.
My name is Rasheda Kamaria Williams and I’m a mentor, author and chief empowering officer for Empowered Flower Girl (EFG), a social enterprise on a mission to transform the way young people relate to one another and themselves.
In my more than 10 years’ experience facilitating empathy and esteem-building workshops and programs for EFG, I’ve observed a few things:
- On and offline conflict can adversely impact classroom dynamics and student performance.
- Girls often exclude each other because they really don’t know each other.
- Girls who are confident in expressing their own feelings are typically more empathetic toward others’.
At the end of the day, girls actually want positive, friendly relationships with one another. However, some don’t feel confident enough to break the ice. They have a desire to create lasting bonds, but fear vulnerability or lack the tools to do so.
WE CAN CHANGE THAT! We can be allies, supporters and mentors and have authentic conversations with the girls and young women in our lives.