From conferences and after-school programs to assemblies and workshops, Rasheda Kamaria has empowered diverse groups of students, parents, mentors and educators. If you’d like to invite the Empowered Flower Girl to speak at your event or if you’re interested in consulting services, please fill out the form.
Need a motivational speaker or facilitator for Women’s History Month, Back to School Success Month, Bullying Prevention Month or International Day of the Girl? Rasheda’s got you covered for these and other observances!
Check out Rasheda’s profile and reel in Speakers Magazine.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Texas AFT Bridges Institute for Professional Development
- Speak Feed Lead Youth Summit
- University of Michigan – Pre-College & Youth Outreach Conference
- For the Love of HER – International Day of the Girl Podcast
- Soroptimist International – Mentoring for Success Training
- Defeat the Label – Community Conversation on Bullying
- Hero Roundtable
- Livonia Civic Center Library – TEDx