From conferences and after-school programs to assemblies and workshops, Rasheda Kamaria has empowered diverse groups of students, parents, mentors and educators.
If you’d like Empowered Flower Girl at your event, please email details to: email@example.com.
Need a motivational speaker or facilitator for Women’s History Month, Back to School Success Month, Bullying Prevention Month or International Day of the Girl? Rasheda’s got you covered for these and other observances!
Check out Rasheda’s profile and reel in Speakers Magazine.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Global Girl Project – Connected Voices Summit
- Texas AFT Bridges Institute for Professional Development
- Speak Feed Lead – Youth Summit
- University of Michigan – Pre-College & Youth Outreach Conference
- For the Love of HER – International Day of the Girl Podcast
- Soroptimist International – Mentoring for Success Training
- Defeat the Label – Community Conversation on Bullying
- Hero Roundtable
- Livonia Civic Center Library – TEDx Talk
Want to book Rasheda/Empowered Flower Girl?
Email event details to firstname.lastname@example.org